Building internal leadership talent is a growing priority for most organizations given pending retirements and potential growth opportunities. How do you identify and develop your high potential leaders? What do you do if you don't have enough internal talent? What if the leaders you do have are not ready in time to fill upcoming vacancies? Explore these questions and more at a full-day workshop that integrates the latest research on leadership potential with a framework of Succession 2.0 principles. Discover how to bridge the gap between your current and future top leaders.
You Will Learn:
- To identify your top succession risks so you can get the attention of your executive team
- A framework for succession management outlining key steps in the succession process
- Models for assessing employee leadership potential based on recent research
- Key practices in Succession 2.0 such as building both internal and external pools
- To measure the success of your program with a sample succession scorecard