Natalie Michael will be teaching an upcoming course through the BC Human Resources Management Association on how to develop a proactive and integrated recruitment strategy. Whether you are seeking to improve your current recruitment model and strategy, or building a new one from scratch, this learning series is designed to introduce you to a proactive approach and present you with the knowledge and tools for ensuring that your recruitment and succession processes align. Session One - A Proactive Recruitment Approach
- Understand the essentials of a proactive recruitment strategy
- Explore different ways to structure recruitment teams including functional, geographical and executive search models.
Session Two - Integrating Recruitment and Succession
- Identify the core elements of a proactive recruitment strategy
- Identify integration points with succession management and other talent systems
- Identify key opportunities for maximizing quality of hire.
Session Three - Sourcing Strategies for Your Budget
- Identify current, low-cost sourcing strategies
- Understand how to use Linked-In, Facebook, and other online low cost tools
- Learn how to get executive buy-in to proactive methods for building talent pipelines.
To register for this course, please contact the BC Human Resources Management Association at www.bchrma.org