Natalie Michael of the Karmichael Group will be teaching an upcoming workshop on succession management best practices for the BC Human Resources Management Association. This workshop is for Human Resources and Management professionals who are interested in building a pipeline of leadership talent in their organizations. If you are interested in registering, you can do so on the BC Human Resources Management Association website at http://www.bchrma.org In this workshop you will learn:
- A process for identifying top succession management risks in your business
- A framework for succession management including the key steps in the process
- Models for assessing leadership potential based on the latest research
- Key practices in Succession 2.0 such as building an internal and external leadership talent pool
- How to build a succession scorecard so you can measure the success of your leadership development program.
We hope to see you there!