Building internal leadership talent is a growing priority for most organizations. Many companies are seeing a gap between their top level of leaders and the next level and it is a concern giving pending retirements and growth opportunities. In this workshop we will help you address this challenge and provide answers to questions like: "How do you identify and develop your high potential leaders? What do you do if you don't have enough internal talent? What if the leaders you do have won't be in ready in time to fill upcoming vacancies?"This program will provide a framework for identifying your top succession risks and it will help you to understand succession issues in business terms. It will also provide an overview of the succession process and key decisions that must be made when designing your program.
You Will Learn:
- A process for identifying top succession risks
- A framework for succession management including the key steps in the process
- Models for assessing employee leadership potential based on the latest research
- Key practices in Succession 2.0 such as building an internal and external pool
- You will be given a sample succession scorecard to help you measure the success of your program
To register, please go to www.bchrma.org