The feedback from participants who attended our workshop on innovations in succession management just arrived. The workshop received top marks!
- 100% of participants strongly agreed that the content was relevant to their workplace.
- 100% strongly agreed that the workshop was engaging.
- 100% strongly agreed that the facilitator, Natalie Michael, demonstrated subject matter expertise and was a strong communicator.
- 80% strongly agreed that the activities and tools helped them to apply the concepts, and 20% agreed.
- 100% strongly agreed that the pace was appropriate.
When asked how they will apply the concepts, participants said:
- I will take the lessons from the workshop back to the management team for further discussion. I will definitely use some of the models presented.
- One of the best take aways was starting small.
- I will have certain departments do a succession risk analysis and we will review the common definitions of potential.
This workshop will be offered again in the fall through the BC Human Resources Management Association. We hope to see you at the next session!